International cooperation - Conference “Imperialism and Identities at the Edges of the Roman World”
We kindly invite you to participate at the European Society for Research on the Education of Adults international conference Contemporary issues and perspectives on gender research in adult education. History, Philosophy, Methodology and Practice that will be held from 8th to 10th of October 2015 in Belgrade, Faculty of Philosophy.
Conference participants will address and discuss the following subtopics:
• The role and the status of women in adult education history
• Gendered methodology in adult education
• Gender and epistemology in adult education research
• Heteronormative influence on researcher identity and practice
• Theory and gender in lifelong learning
• Fields of gender research in educational practice
Papers from the field of adult education and interdisciplinary fields, dealing with gender in adult education, are welcome. The conference language is English.
• 31st of March 2015 - deadline for abstract submission;
• 30th April 2015 - review results announced
• 15th September 2015 – deadline for final papers
• 10th September deadline for registration;
Early bird fee: till 15th of July 2015
• ESREA members: 100 Eur
• PhD students: 70 Eur
• Non-ESREA members: 150 Eur
Full fee: After 15h of July 2015
• ESREA members: 120 Eur
• PhD students: 70 Eur
• Non-ESREA members: 170 Eur
Conference fee includes: conference materials, coffee breaks and meals during the conference, social programme.
The conference is organized by ESREA Network on Gender and Adult Learning and Faculty of Philosophy – University of Belgrade with the support of Adult Education Society and Institute for Pedagogy and Andragogy.
International conference Imperialism and Identities at the Edges of the Roman World 2 will be held at Petnica Science Center in September 18-22nd. The final version of the conference program can be found here. The conference is open to non-participants and visitors, so for all additional questions please address to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Ninth International Conference on the Mesolithic in Europe - Belgrade, September 14 - 18, 2015
We kindly invite you to participate at the Summer Academy and International Conference „Empirical Research in Adult Learning and Education – Conceptual and Methodological Problems“ that will be held from 14th to 20th of September 2015 in Belgrade, Faculty of Philosophy.
For more information: